Thursday, December 02, 2004

Ahhh crazy outta my mind

Hey, so it is time to update my blog again….more details about the chalet, any midnight escapades?????? Of the co-ed kind of course, same sex also can, Taufilk won YEAH!!!! He did so much better than sly last night, sly sounds like he has a frog in his throat. But taufilk’s rendition of me and mrs Jones sounds a lot like George huff. The judges were so nice last night, I think the roaring, screaming fans got to their heads. Like, if they don’t say something nice, the 7,800 glo sticks behind them, will rain on them, which happened to Ken.

I heard somebody, more like two bodies having sex in China, they were in the hotel room next to me, I stayed up very late, way past twelve, then when was ready to crash, this person started to sing ooh la la, over and over again. As you can imagine, I got quite pissed and spooked, this “ooh la la ” song was irritating the hell out of me and who sings “ooh la la” in the middle of the night? So I start hearing noises, like they were both having orgasms or something, they both sound like dogs. It was so disgusting and loud. I couldn’t sleep at all. Don’t ask me how do I know they were doing it. I prayed to God like a million times, to make them shut up, so I could sleep and I finally did.

Peace
Don’t be complacent, use a condom.

Jo lynn at 1:22 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment