Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Bangkok Blog
Got up dark and early to go to Bangkok, I woke up 15 minutes earlier than alarm time.Arrrrrghh!!!! So pissed off!
I love to sleep.
Called the taxi to send us to the airport, daddy proceeded to do some of his muffled ramblings, so after I put the phone down, I realized that I was supposed to use a Special Code so we could get priority over other people.
God, I love the word priority.
Finally got to the airport and we went to the first class room- cum -check in counter. They (the powerful airline people) were changing aircraft, because they were overbooked. So I hung out with the snobbish first class peeps, they were dressed to the nines to go on an airplane. What??? What happened to comfort??? I really don’t know how do you survive in Stiff Prada and Gucci clothes. And a Burberry coat, like it is snowing in Bangkok. And LV bags, do they have any idea how dirty the conveyor belt is, or the luggage compartment of the craft??? What really amazes me is how foolish rich people are!!!!
Anyway, we finally (about time) checked in and went to the lounge. I was so terribly hungry. So I ate like a pig, don’t I always?
This is not the point, point is after a long, long time, we boarded the plane and at a lucky swerve of my head, I saw MTV VJ UTT!!!!!!! My heart pounded like crazy.
Here is the breakdown on UTT: He has really freakishly good skin.
He is so fair, like pale, I look Black next to him
He is not very tall, average height.
He is pretty fit. Got muscles and all, of course it is not like I pulled up his shirt and peeped under there or something, he was just wearing a skintight shirt that made it obvious.
So after 2 hours of pokemon and irritating the stewardess to call me beautiful, which she did. We arrived in the land of smiles, Thailand. We walked like crazy to immigration, well that again is not the point, point is, and we by the lucky shouts of my dad, got the nice immigration lady to do our passports in the THAI RESIDENT counter. Which, by now UTT and an unidentified female friend, were lining up behind us.
I could
A) Smile at him and go crazy mad and take photo and get his signature and auction it off Ebay.
B) Act like he does not exist and stare at my passport, like I was an idiot.
I chose B. Arrghhh!!!! Second time of the day.
Then we arrived at the Westin, the hotel people was so nice, then we went mad shopping.
Tell you guys more about it, the Tan family shopping adventures in Bangkok.
School is opening soon, why am I not looking forward?????
I thought I was moving forward, but all I did was move farther away.
I thought I was leaving them behind, but I was already behind the day I stepped out of the door.
The guys of Maroon 5 are so cute .
Sorry but cannot write some more, connection in hotel not very good. Daddy is hankering at me!!!!
Jo lynn at 4:20 PM