Thursday, December 30, 2004

Following up

I had a hell of a good time in Bangkok, we went totally shoppingly crazy. It was so fun, except for the earthquake; I felt it and the tsunami victims; my cousin is in Sri Lanka, she is not hurt, but it is just so scary. And we went to this red light district, seriously red because it is Christmas and seriously red because the girls were clad in bras and flimsy stuff. Anyways, the whole of Bangkok is a red light district, there were so many girls waiting for you at the entrance of out hotel. Then, we went to Patpong, (not Patong, the tsunami hit beach), there were pole- dancing clubs and guys trying to pull you in, so disgusting and the highlight is the transvestite pole- dancing club, where I nearly got pulled in.

The way I say club is like it is a CCA.

On our last night, we ate the seafood palace-like place, the one you see on Lonely Planet, where you get to pick the cooking styles and seafood. It is so ex, like double the price in Singapore, we spent S$200, I eat until my heart pain.

To continue with the celebrity sightings, I think I kinda spotted TaTa Young, there is a lot mixed blood peeps like her in Bangkok. Well, she’s really pretty and her Mom is very old, like a tai-tai, with the tai-tai bling bling.

The airport was a rush of people, some you could so obviously see are from Phuket, so sad. Every time I watch the news I cry, all the babies lined up on shore.

Singapore reported the quake at 9, Indonesia 6.3, the American Geological Society 8.9.
Are you Kidding??? Are you trying to scare us???

Amazing Race, who I think should win???
Gus and Hera or Kris and John.

Really shouldn’t be in the race, only in because they are cute.
Freddy and Kendra.

School is opening soon, I haven’t touch my books or anything, I haven’t written in a long time, don’t think I know how to use a pen.

Zhss peeps: Either going back on the first or second day of school, must claim my stuff back, the clay thing and my yearbook. They better give me, I pay money already.

Jo lynn at 11:03 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment