Friday, December 17, 2004

Hopes, tears, fears and mosquito bites

I have tons of mosquito bites all around me, like every night I get bitten, it is like some sick routine the mosquito gods are playing on me. I have two on my face, both are on my cheeks, so when I scratch them, I have rosy cheeks. Great by the looks of it, if I get one on my nose, I’ll be Rudolph, just hope the mosquito- powers- that-be are kind enough to grant me my wish before xmas.

Realised that my English sucks, my vocab is so limited, I think it is all the trashy teenage love stories are working their magic on me. IN njc they use really big words, I hope it is a first-day-must-try-to-ACT-clever thing, if not, I am dead. Like do you know what convoluted means or overrated??? How can any thing be overrated? Isn’t it us that do make it????

Hopes: same as every year, be a fashionista, be really damn good at what I do, try to be at least musically inclined, for zhss to get sliver at SYF, be good at Chinese, be confident and smile. Have performing, reassuring confidence. Stay friends with (u noe who u r), 2005 is the year of being.

Fears: being neurotically insane, running around without a goal, being stuck up, being distant, not getting to watch smallville.

“Why do good things when you can do great things?” – Lex Luthor, smalliville season 1
now that should be the quote of the year.

Smallville season 1 on star world Thursday 8pm
Smallville season 2 on ch 5 Sunday 10am

See y'all

Jo lynn at 1:12 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment