Saturday, January 29, 2005

life of an anti-social

i have a life of an anti-social
I went to none of the class outings
I love to study - according to my cousin
I have no life.....i want to do more stuff than studying ok
i didn't go to the cineleisure thingy because i went home to sleep for 2 hrs....
Haix.....
Haix.....I worry if i am gg to end up old and lonely and an ANTI SOCIAL....
even my auntie keeps asking me to go and hang out with friends
am i just abnormally wrong...or did my creator forgot to put in the social gene in my DNA...

O ya i can take off my braces in two months time...
then i will just be an antisocial with nice teeth...so what is the point, when i hardly talk...i only talk at school, see how sad my life is......*only child syndrome*
I need a social life, can anybody give it to me fro valentines' day *wink wink*hint,hint

Jo lynn at 9:44 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment