Thursday, January 27, 2005
We sons and daughters of Zhonghua
HAha…the title says it all…today was the best day of the week k. How do I know? Because…tomorrow there is road run, unless I win something, then it will be the best day. And my weekends will be as always, very blah….going for dental and yasmin’s birthday party on Sat. I am thinking of you mer, right now….this is just so weird. I’ll be thinking of you every time I go for dental…WOW, this is great.I will recap my day, because it has been a great day, praise the lord (think A maths).
The day started out wrong, cos I couldn’t find my class in the morning, so I went around, then I had a brainwave, they could be in class…which they were. Assembly was ok, got road run briefing; my ip interview person went around barking “Listen to announcements, don’t talk”, which since jc ppl are mature adults, they carried on talking….there was a bit of anti climax there…I was just injecting humour…I am so proud of myself I sang the English version of the sch song…
Atoms to matter: SUCKED, in one word…we realized that we did the project wrongly….
Tan ngee something was giving us the “ u look so stupid” look, I was so pissed, she was so unclear ok? And nobody knew that we were supposed to do a presentation for the model of the atom…so everybody did improv…Atoms suck who wants to know about them, serious, as Democritus says, they are invisible…SO WHO CARES? Special thks to Zhi rong for improv-ing so well…
I breezed through everything else…but I remembered the feeling when the bell rang…I was free. Skipping a lot of parts….about the bus.
Finally in ZHSS, dodged LIM, still so scared of him ok, even though I change uniform, my fears still stay. Then I meet anna, so we spent the next 20 mins roaming around zh…
HAHA then finally fang xue liao, I saw tong pei…*evil laugh*, so cute with his tie and long pants, even cuter with braces, but you have grown up already..loh…old man.Teck Ghee looks like, well, teck ghee..what do you want me to say? I can’t I just laugh. Saw everybody, kept dao-ing the boys…Jordan you are so funny man, the pris thing…actually thank god you ask her to change the wallpaper, if not you guys will be the international gay 3E5 federation…
Everybody kept picking on my skirt…ah is it that short???? Miss see said to keep young, so ok lah, will wear my skirt real long went I go back again. You guys are having a great time ok? I am learning the same thing too…after a mini textbook flipping session.
This quek ah, says that he gets to see my fat legs now that I am wearing a short skirt…stupid person…hope he will actually leave ZH, to go to a jc…don’t worry nobody would miss you.
Mr leong was the funniest….replay
Jolynn: mr leong I don’t know sets ,teach me?
Leong: sets? I don’t know sets, I only know sex….
Gavin lee was in green, whoa supporting the zh spirit..first time he change his shirt colour.
Then we ate lunch….i have nothing to say about the food.
OK then i went for co, the song is damn nice, you guys got the gan jue...
the pracitce was so funny, especially when the china ppl came and took pics, me and kane was laughing like crazy....
xu lao shit looks BIG
signing out
look out for the one on top
messages
Jo lynn at 7:55 PM