Friday, May 27, 2005

OVER

wow 6 months has gone..whoosh..just gone, time passes really fast, but looking back, i can think of so many wonderful things that happened.
05ip04
IH Project
The Dream Team
The many endless projects
La Familgia
Mass Dance, ok dances
Speech Day
Campaigning
Elects Camp
Chinese Orchestra
Investiture
Maldives
Council

I guess cos so many things are happening simultaneously, i really don't have a time to reflect and i really should. If not it will come to nothing, there would be nothing. I really feel that interacting with ppl older and everything being that much intense, i really grew. I haven't had any breakdowns yet...but it has been a long time since i had fun in school. I have learnt to be tolerant, tone down and trust. I mean i trust some of the maldives ppl, some of my class ppl..council ppl not yet...it is really hard to earn my trust, i know that was elects camp and all that..but those are under circumstances, ppl were running for exco, we didn't know each other that well yet..still on consideration terms.
Grades ahh, downwards spiral to the bottomless pit. Chinese is pretty much the same situation i was in sec 1, but i really don't know if i'am determined enough..really have to put more effort..now it is school,family,council,co then the rest. I really want to be a dynamic equllibrum. I think by know i know where my mistakes lie, mind not clear..i useDto be so sharp... so have to train lah..6 months already still C.M.I..congrats to nat and glad..4ever my idols. Cos they are really understanding..with all my commitments. NAT GO FOR OPERATION..PLS I REALLY HOPE THE ANTIBIOTICS WORKS..
cos there was a lot of hesitation and trepidation when i came here. the ppl were different, lets just say that i have nvr met that in sincere ppl in my life. The fakeness in which they live, is unbearable, no dignity whatsoever. I mean i really tired of being scare, cos i can do great things ah..and maybe i opened my eyes to early to the real world that is why i am scared..used to be fearless...
this 6 months only regret is mom, cos i mean if i am busy she is busy too...so ahh say will cry..
i guess there must be a goal in life..and it is a bit unclear.. but essentially i want to work towards this...shining in adversity..preserving through time...cos if i was to go to work ear money and then nothing, i would die..i either do something i love or something that serves..

When u wish upon a star

Jo lynn at 9:59 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment