Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Ants
I really like coldplay. The new backstreet boys song is so corny, mum sang it in the middle of the night. SO scary. Council meeting was so weird, it was so dragging, even the ip kid thinks that spending 43 mins on 1 sentence is retarded, i know i may seem interested, with me giving comments and all that, but i think i have a tendency to be drawn to retarded things. Every ending has a begining. Nothing has ended, ok holidays are coming to a close, and i haven't done anything. OK, this would probably be the first holiday that i've done so many things but ended up so empty. SIGH. Great, i just contradicted myself. Going to see grandma tonight before i fly off, i really hope she'll be ok. Decided to STOP the boyfriend thing. I must, i must resist the temptation. Cause everybody is teasing me about it and finding new ones for me, without my quality checks, so now the number's up to ten, ahhh after QC no one will be left, cause...ALL GUYS ARE JERKS. MUhahahahhaha. I hope she knows that she is so lucky...:) Leaving soon and i feel that i am back to one year ago, where everything was so different, where i met X, then i met X again, so same yet so different. Listening to the BANG BANG song so irritating...that previous statement was meant to be cryptic, no one will knows what it means..i dare u to guess.China is going to be just so boring, i can guess, at least there is still star world and movies there and we'll probably be walking all the way to WALMART. I hope DAD does not get too excited and take us to huang shan, i would just vomit the whole way. I am really praying that i get upgrade to business class. UMM pls pls, gg on a holiday with mom is quite boring. I rather be exploring the airport, which i have been so many times , but still have no idea where is where. Missing maldives, so the outing didn't happen, but i will still see you guys at school, so stop and talk ok. I don't mind, talk about anything, except boys. Anyways, my niece who is 8 wants to see mr and mrs smith. I was shock i thought that show was so sexual and how could a 8 year old understand? I mean comparing when i was 8 and her now, there is such a big difference, i so more mature than her, i stayed at home by myself in a beeg house and i could take care of myself. That dearie cannot even survive without a maid. MUm is going to make fun of her today, but wish she will not, just don't buy her the bloody DVD. and my niece knows how to spell madagascar, which i don't.For all the J1s gd luck for CTs..
For all those whom i have missed..I MISSED YOU
sometimes when u feel down, feel missed out
appreciate the simple things things in life
like how God loves you no matter what
thank you for teaching me that.............
Jo lynn at 2:42 PM