Sunday, July 24, 2005

really missing mum and dad.

i have no one to talk to, except this blog..so i guess i will be updating like nobody business. I need somebody to talk to, seriously or i might go crazy. So if you see me tomorrow talking my socks off, no wonder. This weekend has just been sian, i finally done maths, with some inspiration from weiliang. I had weiliang to talk to yesterday and it felt so nice, to talk. I think i am going crazy. IH is really tough, spent 2 hrs searching the net, but nothing, no references at all. i wanted to box the computer. Anyway i really miss my home and bed, my home. I feel so free in my home, i can do anything i want. Like dance in the hall and sing in the toilet. I am really going all out to avoid my pesky neice and nephew, i woke up at 830 to run home. I woke up at 830, do u know how hard that is? I guess what i miss most is advice..my parents advice, although they are probably telling you what u know u should do, u still miss that voice when it is not there. Voices don't sound so warm from the telephone. yes, i need advice. I need to buy makeup. AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO. lee koon told me to go into watson because they have a range and i am probably going to buy maybelline or za...i will go for the absolute cheapest. But either than that, totally clueless. so pls tell me if you see me.

just called mum and dad separtely, dad was in a meeting and mum didn't on her phone so i got a jewish sounding message...

i can hear akon's song in my head

i'm so lonely
i'm so lonely
i have nobody but my own

Anyways i have been eating dinner on my own since yesterday, and it is so boring to eat alone. and after that i just watch tv. or do work. NO talking at all. Abysmal...

thank god for school and people and friends who are people who talk. and MSN messenger. and email. and SMS....

keep talkin' even though it is absolute rubbish.

watched bring it on, i can't believe it was one of my fav movies...i was so young then
there is no plot, the cheerleading scenes were not that exciting as i remembered. i got really bored and switch to 20/20.

BYE BYE

Jo lynn at 7:00 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment