Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Complexity of the human face.

Ha. I am so scared of OBS. Just read jade's blog and talk about in depth. Flies in food? Oil in Bread? Insects when u sleep? Maldives seem like a dream. There was only sand. But yes i am very thankful that the maldives bunch are going - four of us, what a coincidence. Breaking off from maths to do this - and to check grad nite stuff. Quite slack lah this holiday - i mean i have revised bio, physics (not counted), maths and i pack my files.

Anyways i was thinking about the complexity of the human face before i slept.

There are so many kinds of happiness- wistful happy, crazy happy, faking it happy..blah blah and the fact that actors can get the expression down to a T really amazes me. Like they can look happy and sad at the same time. And their eyes can speak directly to you - only some actors have that gift. I guess that is why i realy hate all those teen shows and singaporean comedies " cringe" - their expressions and emotions have no depth - everything is so DUH.

The VMAs are on this sat, but i am in OBS. I have never missed a VMA ok. Started watching when i was 8. So i guess i practically grew up with MTV - now u know why. And yes, i am not going to school on monday, will probably sleep through the day, not even going to cock up an excuse - if u didn't know i am getting back on sunday. So i will just blatantly say: EXTREME FATIGUE. Can't wait for thursday bbq - read amigo's blog- xien cooking? anna? hahahaha. i bet the food would be great and the company will be too. 2E6 - i never understood why we were 6, after all we were the top class, give the illusion i guess.

I hope i get sponsors. really i do.
I was reading the bible on sunday and ---- i found something, it just shot out to me. Something along these lines. When you are weak, then you are strong. I like that, thank you for giving me the guidance.

Jo lynn at 4:00 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment