Thursday, December 08, 2005
Taking a break from studying CHINESE. It is quite painful, cause i have been reading my zhuo wen and i suck!! There is no flow at all.I am going to be seriously pimping in taiwan. I orginally thought that i will be spending 10 days in taipei, but no, i will be going all over taiwan.
My two days will be spent Yilan, where i will be soaking up the hot springs and they have rice terracing there. So I am super excited. The hotel is super nice, the best in Yilan and the hotel has a herbal spring. Anyways this holiday is like a dream, cause we are staying in all the best hotels and we are not paying for anything. I tell you, if it was my dad we would probably stay in the YMCA or something. But my mom was saying stuff like you have too good a life and she feels very obligated. So if everything goes as planned, we hope to be paying.
I will be spending 2 days in the taroko gorge. Going to take a hike.
The following 2 days will be spent in taipei. I really want to go to shilin night market!!!! They have MRT there so it will be easy getting around. They have glass blowing in the tittot glass museum, my dream is to glass blow, but you can only do so in JUNE, so i am just going to do kiddy stuff like glass bead making or sandlbasting. This makes me wonder would it be more fun if i had a sibling to do stuff like that with. Hmmm. I am trying to push mom to go Ximending and wu fen pu. Shopping here i come. And taipei 101!!!! Tallest skyscraper in the world. but i doubt i will go up, the glass would probably be very dirty and i have to squint to see some landmark.
After that i am going to sun moon lake. This is where i am going to be pimping big time. this is the hotel room:


Can I please have a wild boar moment to show off pls? PLS? PLS? Ok here goes, it costs S$1000 to stay per night. And they are home to the world's longest warm water swimming pool:
Ok does that look nice or what?
Cause it is so ex, I am going to use everything, take back the shampoo, soap, be a very ugly singaporean. And i am going fishing!!! Like maldives, i hope i catch fish this time. And i wish that the stars will be as beautiful. I think i will probably go by myself. Pooo. I need a surrogate brother. This has been a pretty self absorbed entry. Heeehee. And i will be biking.
Then i will be going to Chinjing farm, to stay in the wooden houses, it is really scenic and country-ish. I am going to pick apples and pears and peppers. The flowers there are really nice. I went to the website and at 5am there is mist covering the mountains...that kinda thing. Weewee. I think we may be bbq-ing with my father's friends.
My last day will be spent in taichung. Christmas eve and christmas itself. My family has always spent Christmas abroad for some weird reason not intentionally. Very excited, but then there is the weather, it has been raining in taiwan for the past few days.
P.I.M.Ping in taiwan.
Jo lynn at 3:20 PM
