Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Assessment week - the aftermathI was kind of disappointed. That's really all i can say. In a dark murky haze, it doesnt even seem real that i got those kind of marks. Was dreading to go for duty today, it was the first time that i had fun talking to my classmates, after such stressful times. We mainly just poked fun at ourselves for being in the 5th class of IP ( whoa, damn gd). And our results. It was like our class was this big joke/nightmare, that it wasnt even funny/scary at all. Sigh, beeg wake up call.
On a brighter note, i actually enjoyed duty with tis! And the major gossip session between me, suihang and celeste! I cant really say anything though, cause i was sworn to secrecy.
I want to go to the damien rice concert on 30 march!
My favourite bible verse
1 Corinthians 13
Love
1If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Jo lynn at 8:24 PM