Friday, March 24, 2006
bad days, slack days and birthdays.
I have been slacking everyday in tv land. I had such a fun time in salvation army, it was a blast!! We should go there again sometime, after they have new stock or something. Today was such a bad day, sigh, everyone was so sleepy and i slept during chinese, just blacked out. I never thought of myself as the sleeping kind, but oh well. Roger and me was kinda kooky, it was old and those people in Flint, Michigan spoke in some kinda weird twang. I thought it was interesting that Michael moore's films all start with his hometown, Flint.I still really dont know what to get for mum, dad suggested that i get her some fendi bag from ICON which is like $1500 blah blah, i think he said it in a jest, but my dad had a sore throat, so everything he said sounded serious. Then again, i should get her the bag, if my money box could cough up the money or if money fell down from the sky. Wouldn't it be nice?
The maldives people are kind of dark, but no one can be darker than us.
Maldives oei
Maldives oei
Madives oei
Blurp blurp blurp..
I am kinda pissed the the damien rice tickets sold out so fast, i wanted to go so bad. Damien Rice why did you leave me when i am in need of your sweet music? I am in love with jason mraz's geek in the pink, super cool. The music vid. is really funky.
Drowning in MY weekend.
Jo lynn at 8:01 PM