Tuesday, March 14, 2006
i think i found a desperation to life, a quiet insanity that clouds over me. Sorry, i just get a bit moody during the holidays. I dont know, I just cant quite go all cheery and hunky dory about life, for example, i cant quite say " I went shopping on Sat!!! Ohh OHH it was so fun!!! I bought so many lovely things!!! Mommy was such a dear. I got a fantalistic skirt, yippee!!!" It is like Fuck it, seriously, i dont care. A fantalistic skirt isnt going to do anything to my life, like enrich it or make it more meaningful...Right, the holidays. Clue to why i am so damn bloody moody is that i have been watching lots of movies. Movies which that have lots of violence, contemplate the meaning of life, swear and curse. etc etc. I have been watching quite a number of oscar nominees and yup they are depressing, what is worst is that they talk about commonplace everyday life, which makes it more depressing. Ok, i will do a freaking movie count, so far i have watched:
1) Syriana
2) Stealth
3) The Island
4) Munich
5) Edison
6) The Man
7) Hotel Rwanda
8) Aeon Flux
9) Walk the line (again)
ok i cant really sit here and soak up the freaking desperation of my life, cause i need to eat.
God, i really need school.
( at least i can do something i am force to do and complain about how banal it is)
Jo lynn at 6:44 PM