Friday, May 19, 2006
funtasia
ok assessment week is done and over. Lets not talk about it anymore.One week as ideas head as been kinda tuff. It is like a constant confusion, what to say,what to do, how to appear in front of people. my term is going to an end soon, in like 6 days. I am really really going to miss the 38th. You hear that 38th?
I am really disappointed as a senior about the performance for the 39th. As a 39th-ner, i am kinda blaming myself, if i didnt have assessment week maybe things would have ran more smoothly. Sigh. I feel the obliging feeling again.
I really hope the class pulls through for funtasia. No breaking even.
sigh, i havent had anytime to myself at all. No shopping or anything like that. I wanna go eat UBERBURGER. JTS pls!!!
to the 38th: we will always be councillors. Only we in our term know what "council" truly means to us. I love you and will miss you. Lets wait for wednesday for the tears to fall.
Jo lynn at 2:57 PM