Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Teachers

Ok i wanted to bake for teachers' day, after a bunch of my favourite teachers walked pass and told me to give them something! Shi hui can be my witness. Anyways, for some reason mr han is staying back late tonight in school! Mr sito and Mr Han both wore stripes today, sigh they seriously looked like jailbirds. I really think mr han and kien can be really good friends, they both have really poser taste. Mr han was wearing white adidas poser shoes and viet kien has the same pair! (amazing discovery)

Back to my story. I didnt have eggs, that is why I am writing on this blog. If i did i will be frantically baking. Aiyah go to sleep lah, tommorrow still have to come to school at 630! Not that unearthly lah, orientation will be 500! Hor sieh!

I am going to embarrass myself for tomorrow's TDC skit. So you heard it hear first. I had to deal with people wanting to give me wedgies and my va-jay-jay hurts whenever I put on the costume. Sigh...things we all do for council

I found out today that Sharon Chan is leaving NJ for RJ. Le sigh, damn it i shoulda have gone there lah! I am really going to miss her. I regret not really paying that much attention to L.A. but I really do enjoy L.A lessons, they are the only sort of ip-ish lesson that has survived the massive earthquake called ip2!Seriously, I hope the juniors realise the crap they talk about really applies to IP1. IP2 maybe, but after that confirm totally non-existent. I am going to miss IP2, all the really fun and retarded stuff we do. All the project work. I really like projects now, shit me, I was really skeptical at first, BUT i really like projects. The lara croft maths one, river model, IH presentation and so much more! Damn it!

I find myself liking MI and Bio more than I should. Considering I am taking PCME and I thought I was absoloutely rock solid. But as hard gay says: Hey hey hey, say say say!

I know i am shooting myself in my foot

Jo lynn at 10:22 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment