Friday, October 20, 2006

Where you go?

I felt so lost today as i was leaving school. Nowhere to belong to next year, lost in the crowd, no belonging, just the same. It feels so dirty that another bunch of juniors are going to use our classroom. It feels now like a sanitized, clean, no character classroom, instead like it was before, with spunk and personailty. I miss you TC25.I just feel so lost and the class it going to split up!Going in different directions some with aim, some without.I guess orientation will be homecoming of sorts and I hope some people in class actually have the sense not to pon, cause this is really our last time having fun together, un-council-ly speaking.

Lost without you?

Mel's loss made us think about our own loss. Sigh, it must be quite a sight to see 04 girls all coming out from the toilet in tears. I thought about my own losses and I still miss my grandma. But it really put life into perspective, lets hope this is not a phase and after that I revert back to my old ways. So lets just say that O's are especially important now, cause i actually promised my mother and if she went first before that was fufilled or if I didnt get it. I dont see why my mom should settle for less. family and friends are so important

Its nippon for the year end hols!Now, if dad could just say the dates. Yay, closure at last!

Jo lynn
Mugging, council-ing, dreaming.

Jo lynn at 6:56 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment