Wednesday, November 22, 2006

101 things to do before you die

Holidays come and go.
They whizz and fizzle
And remain only for short glow

after december I plan to start studying for J1. Following denise's good example! She is already studying for IP2! I am going to give myself 1.5 weeks to study, 1.5 weeks of holiday and last week for OGL camp. Maybe I should start studying like now! wait if I didnt need to go to school everyday.

I am going out with weilin tomorrow! woohoo before she drifts of to korea!trying to plan what to do lah, but i know no matter what it will be fun. We plan to watch a movie and guess what she is the only person I watch animated movies with, i cant stand watching animated movie with other people! and we like all the same food. Woohoo it is going to be fun. Anyways gg to help the autistic kids tml, so will be missing some of CO. I learnt how to play the xylophone today and I think I got it, can remember the notes! seriously not learning piano sucks, all my cousins know how to play! I am getting really obese (not kidding). Sigh!

50 places to see before you die

The Grand Canyon,USA - seen
Great Barrier Reef, Australia
Florida, USA - seen
South Island, New Zealand
Cape Town, South Africa
Golden Temple, India
Las Vegas, USA -seen
Sydney, Australia - seen
New York, USA - seen
Taj Mahal, India
Canadian Rockies, Canada
Uluru, Australia
Chichen Itza, Mexico Machu Picchu, Peru
Niagara Falls, Canada / USA - seen
Petra, Jordan
The Pyramids, Egypt
Venice, Italy
The Maldives, Maldives - seen
Great Wall, China - seen
Victoria Falls, Zambia / Zimbabwe
Hong Kong, Hong Kong -seen
Yosemite National Park, USA
Hawaii, USA
Auckland, New Zealand
Iguassu Falls, Argentina / Brazil
Paris, France
Alaska, USA
Angkor Wat, Cambodia
Himalayas, Nepal / Tibet
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Masai Mara, Kenya
Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Luxor, Egypt
Rome, Italy
San Francisco, USA - seen
Barcelona, Spain
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Singapore, Singapore - live there!!!
La Digue, Seychelles
Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
Bangkok, Thailand - seen
Barbados, Barbados
Iceland, Iceland
Terracotta Army, China
Zermatt, Switzerland
Angel Falls, Venezuela
Abu Simbel, Egypt
Bali, Indonesia
Bora Bora, French Polynesia

Jo lynn at 4:54 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment