Sunday, December 31, 2006
A new year a new baby a new obsession
My cousin is having her baby tomorrow! Woohoo. Really pray that her and her baby is safe. New year's day baby huh! The lord really wants my family to get together! Cause so far we have a Christmas Baby and now a New year's day baby, we just party party party all week long.OK, after trying very hard to be unconcerned about PRISON BREAK. I actually thought the show was kinda dumb, like he breaks out of prison then what?The show seriously cant be called prison break anymore. But damn I have finished the entire series in like 1 day and DAMN it is good. Very smart. It is like Lost meets 24. And wentworth miller is hot, but he is sadly too old, he is 34. But thing is cannot see right! The show has only 1 kising scene between the sara and michael so I guess the writers are pretty good at keeping us addicted. Michael kinda screwed sara over ( not like that lah) and i am damn piss. HE is not worth it man. I thought the language and dirty jokes were cool and well, funny. The twist were fun, so never assume anything in prison break.
I love prison break
I love grey's anatomy
I dont really like smallville now...(found hotter guys)
Jo lynn at 5:39 PM