Sunday, January 07, 2007
A day of ultimate slackness
I slept really early last night, like 5 to 8. It was after walk in rehearsal and OG lunch. Then I couldnt fall asleep till 1. I woke up at 1030, ate breakfast, went up to read harry potter!Ate lunch and watched CSI/One Tree Hill - i like to change the channels. Then read harry potter, did a mask(haha, I am addicted to masks, my new year resolution remember?)I slept somemore.Then went to research on UNIs and the various things I need to do for uni application.Bathed,ate dinner.Checked email,council stuff.Watched catch me if you can/desperate housewives/some chinese show.Great Day! I know it sounds super boring but it is actually super exciting! For a tv addict anything is great when she/he is at home.
Tomorrow I return theodora's prison break.
Glad to have a common show interest with dad,I really dont mind watching half of season 2 with him again. Reading harry potter was competely random choice it was between - some medical book, the bible and harry potter the order of the phoenix. So i choose harry potter.
Anyways, I have decided to throw away my obsession with wentworth miller. Though I really admire him: He is from princeton. For ten years, he temped and while struggling with acting! I mean I wouldnt wait as long as he has.
Tomorrow is walk in! Second time round, I feel so much more scared, but I dont feel the heavy heart of worries at all. Last year, i was super happy when walk in was over. I think I still suck at counting music.
watch gimlim when he dances - he's like super hot!He shakes and everything.
Jo lynn at 10:06 PM
1 Comments
- at 8:45 PM said...
sarah:
jolynn yo! haha saw the prev entry, sorrie again abt talking so loudly ah. anw ur entries are cool man. a lot of it is what i feel too but just dont blog abt.
anw all the way yea. orientation's almost over & we'll miss it like nobody's business when it's over.
