Thursday, January 18, 2007

I really hate J1.

Okay so there is no point calling it IP3, cause it doesnt mean anything to me. It means something to be called IP2 and IP1.

I really really hate J1.

7 reasons why J1 sucks
1) The screwed up timetable.
I would like to state that I really admire and have pure respect for the timetabling committee but the timetable really just sucks. Free periods = waste time. And I have alot of those.

2) The common lunch break
IP3 + J1s = sluggish, uncomfortable,warm lunch
And yes, the food gets sold out so fast that there is really little left to eat or rather no choices to choose from.

3) The teachers
I know, I know, dont judge me, but the teachers treat us like kids. It is so frustrating that they dont get us. IP people are supposed to go against the flow, but there is going against the flow and then there is just pure tiredness.Pity the 2 always gets confused. The teachers think we are being rebellious but really...we are just suffering from exhaustion.

4) The lack of general warmth
I spent most of my time roaming around school alone. "Class" is just a word used to group of people together, I dont spend anymore time with anybody else. I understand the need for MP3s to fill the void. We dont talk to much in our tutorial groups, cause the end of lesson chatter is replaced by the panic to get out of the classroom to go to the next lesson.

5) The floating system
I just float by. Just float by. I am not going to complain about the distances, but it is really lonely and not fun.

6) The no nonsense attitude
It really sucks away everything. I feel so depressed,I feel so defeated everyday. I understand why people want to pon school, why someone would join a gazillion ccas. Because it is so freaking boring!

I hate it, I really do, everyone in my class hates it. I miss you, I hate only seeing you at the busstop,I hate missing you for lunch,I hate wondering around,I hate not looking forward to school,I hate being too tired for council.I hate it. I really really do.

I hate my subject combi - ok, i finally realised why people should be interested in whatever subjects they take.

Anyways, I will try to give myself new hope and adapt...because as to quote from Grey's anatomy

CAUSE THAT'S WHAT JESUS WOULD FREAKING DO!

Jo lynn at 7:25 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 12:02 AM Blogger Nat said...

i dont know if you'll read this, but you have no tagboard, so here i am.

MY SENTIMENTS TOO, JOLYNN.
i raelly hate j1 life.
how much i miss ip2 ):

[get a tagboard!]

 
at 6:22 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jo lynn. yups its rly impt to like what ure taking man. and i guess J1 is like tt lah! but J2 like worse now! im missing my year 1 darling! xS try t enjoy! (:

 

Post a Comment