Sunday, January 14, 2007

my head hurts really bad.

really really bad. I would feel better if it was a fever coming down or something. But no, I just checked and dang, I have a headache.A really really bad headache. I had it since yesterday during mel's party (Happy 17th Melly: thanks for letting me poke your thingy and thanks for being a great sitting partner).

Spent a day, well half of it the other half I was sleeping, studying chemistry. Spent whatever was remaining checking mail,I dont plan to do any council related stuff till monday. So I have like 2 more hours to go.

Orientation was same old same old. I cant really go out and proclaim: Orientation is damn fun man! I did so many new stuff I have never done before. Ok, this is probably the first orientation where everything was wet weather, so i guess that is something new. I cant believe tomorrow I start my first lecture - damn I feel so grown up and I get to wonder around school, around and around. Something tells me that we would spent more time than we should in the library. Ok, and another thing, I would be spending tons of time in school, sucks siah. only free day, thursday and sunday.SUCKS SIAH.

Anyways here's to 2 years - lets get it over and done with and get out before we get too overly attached. (which sad to say, I think i am) looking forward to adult fare transportation. looking forward to getting driving license, but not the car. looking forward to looking forward.

My head hurts really bad.

I would like to thank the 39th student council for their hard work. And Ideas committee for being so kind and loving to the packages and to station games.To the rubbish comm. for the ultimate sai kang. To zhiwei for clearing up the vomit in the girls toilet. (Some asshole girl seriously missed the toilet bowl. To the boon lay zone masters: chor hwee,fazial,ernie for being great company and teaching me how to buy textbooks.(haha)

Here's to the last orientation of MY JC life.

Jo lynn at 9:49 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment