Monday, January 22, 2007
Pineapple tarts, kueh bangkit.
I am going to devote whatever energy is left of me to trying to make the perfect pineapple tart. And sell it. So my dearest mother wont have to spend $1 per pineapple tart. And I can make it in acceptable batches, not like 1 box, who is going to eat? I end up eating everything. And I am going to make the goodies that only I want to eat, so I wont have to stuff my face with random goodies. Worse off, some of them are made in china. So...dont want to think about that.School should be fun, I tried my hardest today to have fun.But I ended up falling asleep.
And yes, then there is valentines day. Woo hoo, I have decided to be extra big budgeted this year. And bake for like everyone! And just go valentines day crazy! And I hope my cookies will be really pretty, toying with some ideas that does not require chocolate but lots of flour.
Jo lynn at 6:42 PM
1 Comments
- at 4:44 PM said...
hey jo, i miss you =( hardly see you in school nowadays. hope you're doing alright. love you!
