Sunday, February 11, 2007

Great week, mainly because it was buidling up to CNY.
Trying slowly but surely to enjoy JC life. I kinda realised what happens in 1 week in my life is probably takes 5 months to happen in someone else's life.

ANYWAYS

I GOT FREAKING A2 FOR HIGHER CHINESE.

Ok, thank you to everyone, who have made my chinese speaking life a living hell. Thank you to mom who until now, cannot believe that I got A2 (she cried) Thank you to zhang lao shi for pushing me so hard. Ms tee for pushing me doubly hard. All the peeps in Zhss for helping me in chinese,thank you for making fun of me! Thank you to sitting partner - xinyuan who inspired me to work harder for chinese. (WOOHOO) No thanks to NJ lah - no thanks lah.

Grammy's tommorrow - go justin, go justin!

This chinese new year, i really doubt anyone can gamble. My niece broke her arm, cousin tore his leg. So everyone is really just getting hurt. And yesterday was his birthday!

I told dad that i wanted to be a casino host, and he told me "good for you, but if you want to be a casino host, then why bother working so hard?" WHICH MAKES ME REALISE THAT HOWEVER STUPID I AM - IT IS THE FREAKING PASSION THAT PUSHES ME FORWARD. the freaking passion. THE SUCKER FOR SAI-KANG- I AM THAT IDIOT.

Jo lynn at 2:26 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 10:35 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha hi jo lynn your blog is damn hilarious! (: ARE YOU BOLD ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? so are you gonna be the idiot to run for council for 3 years? i mean, seriously if you can cope, why not! (: and you like it right!

 
at 11:57 PM Blogger jiali. said...

haha hi tis! hehe. yah jo u r funny lah. run la. tell fazial that you can do a better job than him wahahaha. i hope no one read ur blog!

jiali

 

Post a Comment