Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nails as red as blood

Yes, they are. It is CNY after all.
Didnt make that much money out of gambling though, gambling in essence, has lost it appeal. This happens when i can attribute winning to my cousin letting me win - swapping cards, not taking my money. Sadly spent the non gambling time during visiting, eating, eating,eating! FAT,FAT,FAT!!! during which was spent watching sports - rugby, soccer, NBA all stars. My obsession of playing mahjong was sidetracked by the lack of players and the lack of quality players. I had to endure playing mahjong with under 10yrs players for 3 hours. BUT if you love the game...

I caught up with my internet reading - by which, means reading up on the episode guides of prison break and heroes and reading trent. I must say : BRITNEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE! I am kinda wishing in my heart that Justin will run to save her, but hmm...we will just wait and see.

OMG! watched justin's "what comes around" video and damn it wasa hot! though, i really didnt get the point of the "making out" scenes! There is only so much one can take in seven minutes, after that it is like "we get the point".

Not looking forward to the start of school - damn physics PBL project. I really hate PBL projects, absolutely redundant!

I feel sometimes that my life is part of a greater purpose.
But it is only that sometimes.
The rest of the times, I feel like an idiot
for being busy for the sake of it
being so undecided because i like the feeling
- the supposed "risk taking" factor
Life has to be more than this,
more than pesky physics teachers, tests, stress, frustration.
It has to be.
But more often than not,
Life it exactly that, at any age, any time
repetition, aimlessness, frustation.
when i can stop living the lie
- the "hope" that we will find nirvana
I dont know,
but it keeps me going.

into the deep
jo lynn
the ever- ever optimist (!)

Jo lynn at 5:51 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment