Tuesday, February 27, 2007
This aint a scene, It's an arms race - Fallout boyI am an arms dealer
Fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
(Don't really care wish I was)
As long as the room keeps singing
That just the business (bidness) I'm in
This aint a scene, its a goddamn arms race
This aint a scene, its a goddamn arms race
This aint a scene, its a goddamn arms race
I'm not a shoulder to cry on, but I digress
I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave
Are oh so intricate
(oh so intricate)
I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave
Are oh so intricate
(oh so intricate)
I wrote the gospel on giving up
(you look pretty singing)
Fueled by my shells have already sung
(through the goodness of the gutter?)
And I'll be painting your trash gold while you sleep
Crashing out like hips and cars
No, more like p-p-p-parties
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race
Bandwagons full please catch another
I'm a leading man
and the lies I weave
are oh so intricate
(oh so intricate)
I'm a leading man
and the lies I weave
are oh so intricate
(oh so intricate)
whoahohhohhhhhohhhh
All the boys the dance floor didn't love
And all the girls whose lips didnt move fast enough
Sing, until your lungs give out
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race
I'm a leading man
and the lies I weave
are oh so intricate(oh so intricate)I
'm a leading man
and the lies I weave
are oh so intricate(oh so intricate)
Jo lynn at 10:00 PM