Sunday, February 04, 2007
When everything is wrong, we move along.
The anthem of my life - i guess.The weekends are sacred. Really sacred.
I kind of a lot of things on my plate at the moment, ls,elects camp,co, ideas. Enough to drive someone crazy.
spent the weekends making pineapple tart filling! YAY. taste so good, as well as catching up with work, sleep. The friday shopping thing didnt work out fine- i only bought one top. Guess i am going again to try my luck. (WRAP DRESS)
I really hate TAN WEI, no not the wei liang - cant feign ignorance now. But i mean he said that i wasnt working hard, and how can i not work hard - i am like the freaking hardest working mugging machine out there secondary only to the academic prowess of the 03 and 05 people. And the worse thing is, my graph looks friggin' the same as every one else, ok lah, 2nd one i got a curve when i am supposed to get a straight line, BUT I wrote a lot for the anomoulous data part.
and he just ignored it! HOW CAN I BE FREAKING LAZY?
i really dont care if some teacher passes by and like think this is slanderous or anything, cos i am not even talking about him and the fact that everybody says he cant teach and i actually stood up for him. BUt ask any one of my teachers : HOW CAN I BE FREAKING LAZY?
hanging out with guys, really has some mental effect on your brain cells. first, they are freaking smart. second, they are like arse holes. third, they like to sing "my love" in the canteen and the stairwells, but hey, it is really entertaining.
I am really going to miss council.seriously, i would join again, but i really doubt my chances of getting pass the interview round, considering it would be kind of funny if i went something like:
"But fasial, you treat me like an idiot"
And i know i will get bombed for money problems. which is kind of funny cos everything though it is my responsiblity is not always my fault.
I really want to work on grad nite, really, really, like grad nite rocks. I love it so much! I WANT TO BE HEAD OF GRAD NITE! so bad , make me an honourary member or something pls.
good luck for the o's
Jo lynn
Jo lynn at 6:57 PM
